Thursday, June 23, 2022

Some Good News!

Some good news for once!  I made it to my lab appointment at Spectrum Medical and I am glad to be a patient there as it seems to be a place in which gay men are accepted and let's face it, everyone figures this out about me quickly - almost everyone anyway.  So that's done.  

Moving along, there is more good news!  Today I checked the Get Upside App and I am now at $118 plus - I DID get the $15 bonus for grocery shopping three times at Ranch Market, and I think that's really cool!  That's one of those rare things that just works, you know?  So that's cool and I can sure use that money, no doubt!

Moving along to yet more good news, I received a call from Tina at that documents place and she called to tell me what I already know - that my birth certificate is indeed being shipped out and GET THIS!!! It's supposed to arrive tomorrow so it is possible if it arrives early enough that I may go to 16th Street and Indian School and apply for a REAL ID - Arizona State ID Card.  That would indeed be cool but let's see what time it gets here.  I may be better off applying for such on Monday before I go to Group with Nita.  

And lastly, I had a nice text chat with Abi.....I still don't know what to make of him but right now, why can't I just be happy with how things are?  I'll let time pass and see what develops, you know?

More later, Rob


Came back to add - my last cashout of Bitcoin App points totaled over 40 cents.  Cool.  I'm getting closer to a dollar in bitcoin and I know this is nothing but it's cool anyway plus the game does keep my brain engaged.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

32.5 Years Ago Today.....

32.5 Years Ago Today.....I was in the bathroom here at the Cholla Branch Library a bit ago and did some math in my head and realized that to...